Welcome to PTECH Travel Solutions
We, Ptech Travel Solutions ("PTECH", "we" or "us"), would ask that you take the time to read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They explain a number of things including, for example, the rules covering your use of this portal/site/mobile application as well as other information regarding your rights. By using ptech.app, you'll be confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and, if they do, the up-to-date version will always be available on Ptech Travel Solutions.
When you click to make a booking with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your Top-up, Credit Module or Credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms and policies and by the conditions of each particular supplier, bookings made by Company credits are subject to cancellations if agent fails to pay the company dues as committed, PTECH holds all the legal rights to cancel the bookingsof agent who fails to pay Company credits on time. You must not make any booking through the Portal/Website/Application unless you understand and agree to all our terms and policies. If you do not accept the terms stated here, do not use this Portal/Website/Application and our services. Once payment is made for the booking, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for the booking. If you have any queries please contact us before making any booking. Please revisit this area of the Portal/Website/Application from time to time as we may change these terms and conditions occasionally and your continued use of the Portal/Website/Application will constitute your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
Products and services are sold by Ptech Travel Solutions as an agent for airline and wholesale companies and other suppliers providing services, including accommodation and transportation services. Ptech Travel Solutions is not a provider of such services and has no responsibility for services provided or not provided by any party. We make no warranty or representation regarding the standard or availability of any service or product to be supplied nor for the availability of any promotions, airfares or specific holiday products. All travel documents are issued subject to the tariffs and terms and conditions of sale of suppliers and these terms. They are issued by us as agent only.
You agree to defend and indemnify Ptech Travel Solutions Affiliates, and their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries,losses,damages,fines,penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(a) Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein; or
(b) Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party
Ptech Travel Solutionswill not be held responsible and I/we release Ptech Travel Solutionspartners, officers and employees from any claims and damages arising out in known and unknown circumstances.
PTECH Flight Booking policy:
- The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes.
- Bookings need to complete with proper name and other details as per photo ID/ Passport accepted by airline.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Fares & Seats are dynamic and are subject to availability till the tickets are confirmed.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier.
- All the travel documents such as VISA and PASSPORT should be checked before ticket issuance. In case, if traveller fails to fulfil airline terms & condition. PTECH shall not be liable for any discrepancy or refund/ADM/Penalty/If PNR is cancelled by airline. This charges will apply to the travel agent.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
- For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
- The passenger needs to check-in at least 3 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights, else will be considered as no show.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
- Ptech Travel Solutions can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
- Every booking made on ptech.app/mobile app is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made and the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected. The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
- ONLINE REISSUANCE can be made by signing in to your ptech.app:
Domestic reissuance : 06 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
International reissuance : 24 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary)
- OFFLINE REISSUANCE:- We also accept reissuance requests through phone and Email(atleast6 hrs prior to airline reissuance rule).
- We'll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
- Depending on the airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
- All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Centre directly.
- Every booking made on ptech.app/mobile app is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
- ONLINECANCELLATION can be made online by signing in to your ptech.app/mobile app :-
Domestic cancellation : 06 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
International cancellation : 24 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
- OFFLINE CANCELLATION :- We also accept cancellation requests through phone and Email (atleast 6hrs prior to airline cancellation rule).
- For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is less than 3 hours before departure, you'll need to contact airline directly to get your reservation cancelled
- If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. PTECH will not be able to process the refund for the same and send us a mail to claim refund against cancelled ticket.
- It is mandatory to contact PTECH for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked from ptech.app/mobile app.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to PTECH by Email in order to initiate the refunds process.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests may vary.
- PTECH shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to us your eligible refund.
- For any tickets issued on Credit module need to contact PTECH representative.
- No Show refunds can be claimed only after 24hrs from arrival time.
- All No Show refunds need to be claim within 15 days from the arrival time of the flight.
- PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS* is ONLY a Hotel Booking agent. It does not operate Hotel services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of Hotel operators, Check-in & Check-out times and prices to customers.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM (Checkin& Checkout time will vary for individual Hotel please cross check before booking any such Hotels especially international). Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
- Rooms are subject to availability for hotel bookings made within 72 hours.
- The total price is inclusive of all applicable taxes. However, it does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't a part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- Hotels may require you to furnish a valid photo-id and address proof at the time of check-in. Documents that may be accepted as valid proofs include driving license, passport, voter's id card, national identity card. Please note that that the accepted document may vary based on the country where the hotel is. In case of any doubt please call the hotel directly before your check-in to get the exact details. PAN cards are not accepted as valid ID cards.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Agent will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc... All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Taxes are paid by Agent to its vendors. Service fees are retained by Agent for servicing the travel reservation.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone or emailed to our customer support team shall be entertained. Agent shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium.
- Cancellation charges may vary by time and date of cancellation as per hotel without prior notice.
- PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS charges a separate service fee of Rs 250 for all online & offline cancellations.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
Modifications & Refunds:-
- Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
- We take at least 14 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Specific Rules for Non A/c Room - Bed & Breakfast
- These booking are non-refundable.
PTECH bus booking policy:
- The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes. It is the amount you will have to pay to complete the transaction.
- On successful payment your ticket will be issued by the partner site.
- Fares & Seats are dynamic and are subject to availability till the tickets are confirmed.
- Our partner site may have additional terms and condition for using their service, and you will have to accept them for completing your purchase.
- The booking details you enter as part of the booking process on ptech.app (Portal/Site/Application), such as names and details of passengers, email addresses, phone numbers, etc. will be sent to our partner site and you will see them pre-populated on the landing page.
- You can find contact information for amendments on your ticket and the booking confirmation email you would have received on purchase.
- PTECH cannot assist you with amendments to your bus bookings.
- For all cancellations you should contact PTECH or operator.
- You can find contact information of operators printed on your ticket and the booking confirmation email you will receive after purchase.
- ptech does not charge any fee for cancellations done with our partner site.
- For charges applicable on cancellation on partner, you are requested to refer to the cancellation policy printed on your ticket, or contact them at the numbers / email addresses provided on your ticket.
- Any refunds due to you because of amendments or cancellation will be given to you, irrespective of partner processes to us your eligible refund against purchase.
- If you have any questions about your refunds, please contact concern bus operator for your purchase.
- PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS is only collecting the premium on behalf of insurance company and issuance of policy is at sole discretion of the insurance company and payment of premium on this site does not means that your policy has been issued.
- In case of your proposal being rejected by the insurance company for any reason whatsoever may be, then PTECH will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
IF ANY AIRLINE/INSURANCE/HOTEL/BUS/SUPPLIERS GIVEN OPERATION/SERVICE/REFUND ARE BEEN DELAYED/CANCELLED/WITHDRAWN, PTECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in PTECH debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
No waiver by PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
Terms and Conditions of Use
PTECH may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Portal/Site/Application apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Portal/Site/Application after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Portal/Site/Application, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Portal/Site/Application, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of ptech.app as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well–protected.
Towards this end, ptech.app may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If ptech.app, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS may cancel the said orders at any time up to 1 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 1 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through ptech.app using Portal/Website/Application.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Your agent ID & password for ptech.app do not share it with anyone. PTECH TRAVEL SOLUTIONS will not be responsible for any misuse of your log in credentials.