We, RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in)
("FlyBook", "we" or "us"), would ask that you take the time to read these
Terms and Conditions carefully. They explain a number of things
including, for example, the rules covering your use of this
portal/site/mobile application as well as other information regarding
your rights. By using www.flybook.in, you'll be confirming
that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and, if they
do,the up-to-date version will always be available on RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in).
you click to make a booking with us legal obligations arise and your
right to refund of monies charged to your Top-up, Credit Module or
Credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our
terms and policies and by the conditions of each particular supplier, bookings
made by Company credits are subject to cancellations if agent fails to
pay the company dues as committed, FlyBook holds all the legal rights to
cancel the bookingsof agent who fails to pay Company credits on time.
You must not make any booking through the Portal/Website/Application
unless you understand and agree to all our terms and policies. If you do
not accept the terms stated here, do not use this
Portal/Website/Application and our services. Once payment is made for
the booking, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms
and conditions for the booking. If you have any queries please contact
us before making any booking. Please revisit this area of the
Portal/Website/Application from time to time as we may change these
terms and conditions occasionally and your continued use of the
Portal/Website/Application will constitute your acceptance of the
amended terms and conditions.
and services are sold by RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) as an agent for airline
and wholesale companies and other suppliers providing services,
including accommodation and transportation services. RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) is not a provider of such services and has no responsibility
for services provided or not provided by any party. We make no warranty
or representation regarding the standard or availability of any service
or product to be supplied nor for the availability of any promotions,
airfares or specific holiday products. All travel documents are issued
subject to the tariffs and terms and conditions of sale of suppliers and
these terms. They are issued by us as agent only.
agree to defend and indemnify RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) Affiliates, and
their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors,
employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action,
demands, recoveries,losses,damages,fines,penalties or other costs or
expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable
legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(a) Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein; or
(b) Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party
RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) will not be held responsible and I/we release RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) partners, officers and employees from any claims and
damages arising out in known and unknown circumstances.
FlyBook Flight Booking policy:
- The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes.
- Bookings need to complete with proper name and other details as per photo ID/ Passport accepted by airline.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the
entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return
journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey,
you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Fares & Seats are dynamic and are subject to availability till the tickets are confirmed.
Tickets/Bookings issued shall additionally be governed under the terms
and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier.
the travel documents such as VISA and PASSPORT should be checked before
ticket issuance. In case, if traveller fails to fulfil airline terms
& condition. FlyBook shall not be liable for any discrepancy or
refund/ADM/Penalty/If PNR is cancelled by airline. This charges will
apply to the travel agent.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
- For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
passenger needs to check-in at least 3 hrs prior departure for Air
India and Air India Express domestic flights, else will be considered as
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
- RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
booking made on www.flybook.in app is subject to
amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and
- The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if
any, applicable when the amendment is made and the rebooking charges as
applicable will be collected. The charges levied by Airlines are
Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
- ONLINE REISSUANCE can be made by signing in to your www.flybook.in:
Domestic reissuance : 06 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
International reissuance : 24 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary)
- OFFLINE REISSUANCE:- We also accept reissuance requests through phone and Email(atleast6 hrs prior to airline reissuance rule).
collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel
plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable
when the amendment is made.
- Depending on the airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
- All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Centre directly.
booking made on www.flybook.in app is subject to
cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and
booking class.Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific
- Convenience fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
- ONLINECANCELLATION can be made online by signing in toyour www.flybook.in app :-
Domestic cancellation : 06 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
International cancellation : 24 Hours prior to departures time (for some Airlines regulations may vary).
CANCELLATION :- We also accept cancellation requests through phone and
Email (atleast 6hrs prior to airline cancellation rule).
e-tickets, if your cancellation request is less than 3 hours before
departure, you'll need to contact airline directly to get your
you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with
the airline for cancellation. FlyBook will not be able to process the
refund for the same and send us a mail to claim refund against cancelled
is mandatory to contact FlyBook for all refunds, as the airline will not
be able to refund your tickets booked from
cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to
FlyBook by Email in order to initiate the refunds process.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests may vary.
- FlyBook shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to us your eligible refund.
- For any tickets issued on Credit module need to contact FlyBook representative.
- No Show refunds can be claimed only after 24hrs from arrival time.
- All No Show refunds need to be claim within 15 days from the arrival time of the flight.
- RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in)* is ONLY a Hotel Booking agent. It does not operate
Hotel services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of
Hotel operators, Check-in & Check-out times and prices to
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
check-in time is 12:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM (Checkin&
Checkout time will vary for individual Hotel please cross check before
booking any such Hotels especially international). Early check-in or
late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you
extra for it.
- Rooms are subject to availability for hotel bookings made within 72 hours.
total price is inclusive of all applicable taxes. However, it does not
include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that
aren't a part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like
laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly
for these when you're checking out.
may require you to furnish a valid photo-id and address proof at the
time of check-in. Documents that may be accepted as valid proofs include
driving license, passport, voter's id card, national identity card.
Please note that that the accepted document may vary based on the
country where the hotel is. In case of any doubt please call the hotel
directly before your check-in to get the exact details. PAN cards are
not accepted as valid ID cards.
hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to
guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not
presented at check-in. Agent will not be responsible for any check-in
denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g.
Christmas, New Year's Eve etc... All additional charges (including
mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Taxes are paid by Agent to its vendors. Service fees are retained by Agent for servicing the travel reservation.
those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the
phone or emailed to our customer support team shall be entertained.
Agent shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made
through any other medium.
- Cancellation charges may vary by time and date of cancellation as per hotel without prior notice.
- RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) charges a separate service fee of Rs 250 for all online & offline cancellations.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
Modifications & Refunds:-
call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The
hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these
- We take at least 14 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Specific Rules for Non A/c Room - Bed & Breakfast
- These booking are non-refundable.
FlyBook bus booking policy:
total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes. It is
the amount you will have to pay to complete the transaction.
- On successful payment your ticket will be issued by the partner site.
- Fares & Seats are dynamic and are subject to availability till the tickets are confirmed.
partner site may have additional terms and condition for using their
service, and you will have to accept them for completing your purchase.
booking details you enter as part of the booking process on flybook.in
(Portal/Site/Application), such as names and details of passengers,
email addresses, phone numbers, etc. will be sent to our partner site
and you will see them pre-populated on the landing page.
can find contact information for amendments on your ticket and the
booking confirmation email you would have received on purchase.
- FlyBook cannot assist you with amendments to your bus bookings.
- For all cancellations you should contact FlyBook or operator.
can find contact information of operators printed on your ticket and
the booking confirmation email you will receive after purchase.
- FlyBook does not charge any fee for cancellations done with our partner site.
charges applicable on cancellation on partner, you are requested to
refer to the cancellation policy printed on your ticket, or contact them
at the numbers / email addresses provided on your ticket.
refunds due to you because of amendments or cancellation will be given
to you, irrespective of partner processes to us your eligible refund
- If you have any questions about your refunds, please contact concern bus operator for your purchase.
- RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) is only collecting the premium on behalf of insurance
company and issuance of policy is at sole discretion of the insurance
company and payment of premium on this site does not means that your
policy has been issued.
case of your proposal being rejected by the insurance company for any
reason whatsoever may be, then FlyBook will not be liable for any
consequential loss or damage.
ANY AIRLINE/INSURANCE/HOTEL/BUS/SUPPLIERS GIVEN
OPERATION/SERVICE/REFUND ARE BEEN DELAYED/CANCELLED/WITHDRAWN, FlyBook
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than
others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any
supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to,
payment of all amounts when due and with the supplier’s rules and
restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or
services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering
certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their
liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity
they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s
rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your
reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel
product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such
reservation(s), and/or in FlyBook debiting your account for any costs we
incur as a result of such violation.
No waiver by RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) of any provision of these Terms and
Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by
its duly authorized representative.
Terms and Conditions of Use
may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of
Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and
Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Portal/Site/Application
apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this
Portal/Site/Application after any changes are posted, you are indicating
your acceptance of those changes.
RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any
other Content posted on this Portal/Site/Application, including features
and specifications of products described or depicted on the
Portal/Site/Application, temporarily or permanently, at any time,
without notice and without liability.
RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to
ensure that the security, safety and integrity of www.flybook.in &
www.flybook.in as well as its client’s interests are and remain,
this end, www.flybook.in may take various steps to
verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of
orders placed by you.
www.flybook.in, in its sole and exclusive discretion,
concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to
be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) may
cancel the said orders at any time up to 1 hours before the scheduled
time of departure of the relevant flight or 1 hours before the expected
date of visit to any property booked through www.flybook.in using Portal/Website/Application.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in
accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall
exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts
situated at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
agent ID & password for www.flybook.in do not share it
with anyone. RCBW Tours India Pvt Ltd (FlyBook.in) will not be responsible for any
misuse of your log in credentials.